UrDP Subject Guide Contents
Image: Third Avenue and Pike Street, Seattle, WA, 1940s, (Seattle Municipal Archives. http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlemunicipalarchives/4089729765/sizes/m/in/photostream/)
Welcome to the Urban Design and Planning (UrDP) Subject Page
In this guide for UrDP research, you will find:
- Articles: Selects some of the best article databases available for study in UrDP.
- E-Journals: Lists the UrDP e-journals to which the UW Libraries subscribe.
- Books: Tips for finding urban planning books in WorldCat and the UW Libraries Catalog.
- Web Pages: A select collection of links to organizations and portals in UrDP.
- Images: Image databases pertinent to UrDP research.
- Research Topics: Sub-tabs under Research Topics connect you with various subjects in UrDP.
- Course Pages: Sub-tabs connect you to web pages made for specific classes.