Guide to finding articles, books, and reference resources in pure and applied statistical methods.
Last Updated: Oct 9, 2013
|Welcome to the subject guide for pure and applied statistics. Use the tabs above or links below to locate resources for the study of pure and applied statistics. If you have questions about specific resources for a research project, contact us directly or use the "Ask Us!" options above. See also: Mathematics Research Library for information about that branch library unit.
- Books/Dissertations - databases and catalogs for books and dissertations
- Articles - databases for journal articles/conference papers
- Journals - selected journals in mathematics/statistics or all UW journals
- Research Resources - browse selected research materials
- Web Resources - selected online sites
- Textbooks - find textbooks and alternatives
- Software - table of math/stat software at UW Seattle
- Media - listings of math/stat media materials
- How Do I? - collection of useful tutorials on using the Libraries
Image: Historical F. Nightingale graph on causes of death in Crimean War, 1858.