Everything a Music TA needs to know about the UW Music Library!
Last Updated: Sep 19, 2014
||This guide provides links to helpful information for Music TAs. Use the tabs to navigate through the pages of this guide. For additional information on teaching in the UW Libraries, see our teaching page.
Image: Music Library Upstairs study space, Room 113
- Music Research Guide - search for books, articles, musical scores and recordings and much more
- Where is it? - quick guide to find library computers, printers, copy machine, and which floor contains what call numbers
- Reserves - forms, contacts, and guidelines for putting materials on reserve for your courses
- Loan Periods - see to how long materials may be checked out, link to the proxy brower card form, and link to the Library Use Only check out form
- Library Workshops - set up a library workshop for your class and link to online tutorials