Last Updated: Jun 23, 2014
Welcome to the Music 162 Student Research Guide! Here's what's in the guide:
Image: Creative Commons
- Intro to the UW Libraries - learn about the UW Libraries including library locations and how to study from home
- Evaluating Resources - learn how to determine whether or not a resource is appropriate for your research
- Background Resources - links to encyclopedias, dictionaries, and more
- Articles- links to journal and newspaper databases.
- Books - learn how to search WorldCat to find books in the UW Libraries and beyond
- Citations - learn how to cite your resources
- Getting Help - information about getting research help from librarians and useful links for resources.