Guide to finding articles, books, and reference resources in mathematics and applied mathematics.
Last Updated: Jul 15, 2014
|Welcome to the Subject Guide for Mathematics and Applied Mathematics. Use the tabs above or links below to locate resources for the study of pure and applied mathematics. If you have questions about specific resources for a research project, contact us directly or use the "Ask Us!" options above. See also: Mathematics Research Library for information about that branch library unit.
- Books/Dissertations - databases and catalogs for books and dissertations
- Articles - databases for journal articles and conference papers
- Journals - selected journals in mathematics/statistics or all UW journals
- Research Resources - browse selected research materials
- Web Resources - selected online sites
- Textbooks - find textbooks and alternatives
- Software - availability of math & stat software at UW Seattle
- Media - listings of relevant media materials
- How Do I? - collection of useful tutorials on using the Libraries
Top Image: A regular 18-gon with all of its diagonals. Contributed by Branko Grunbaum, UW Math.
Bottom Image: Cloaking Ring. Contributed by Ulrich Hetmaniuk, UW Applied Math.