Research Guide for Geog 315
Welcome to the course guide for GEOG 315: Explanation & Understanding in Geography. This guide provides links to useful resources and tools for research in this class. Use the tabs to navigate through the pages of this guide.
The sections of the guide:
- Background: Start here to find quick information and resources to learn about your topic.
- Literature Review: Recommended resources and tools for writing a successful Literature Review
- Scholarly Journals and Books: Find scholarly journals and books on your topic.
- Data: Resources for finding statistical data from the US & International sources.
- Citing Sources: Harvard Citation Style resources & information about using Zotero.
Many of the databases on this guide are restricted to UW students, staff and faculty. When you use a link with lock icon (UW Restricted) you may be prompted to login with your uwnetid and password.
For additional resources check out the Geography Research Guide.
GEOG 315 Help!
Visit the Odegaard Writing & Research Center for Geography Librarian Office Hours:
Those hours don't work for you? Research librarians are also available:
Contact your Geography Librarians!
Amanda Hornby, Geog Librarian
Reed Garber-Pearson, Ass. Geog Lib.