Hello, from your UW Psychology Librarian! Please feel free to communicate with me about your psychology research needs. This set of Psychology subject pages is meant to be dynamic and flexible to ensure its usefulness to the UW Psychology community. Use the ratings and comment functions or the contact information in the box at the right to let me know what you do and don't need. I will be tracking this data and making changes based upon them.
- Find articles in Psychology journals
- View RSS feeds of selected articles from the latest issues of APA journals
- Find books
- View some video tutorials on tasks associated with using the Libraries and seeking information
- Access selected reference sources such as Mental Measurements Yearbook and the International Encyclopedia of the Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Find pages that support specific Psychology courses
Office hours: RESEARCH HELP: Tuesday & Thursday 1-3 pm or by appointment.WRITING HELP: Monday 9:00 am-10:30 am; Wednesday 11:15 am-12:45 pm or by appointment