Guide to reference sources and databases in the field of linguistics.
Last Updated: Apr 3, 2013
||Linguistics is the study of the nature, structure, and variation of language, including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, sociolinguistics, and pragmatics. This guide provides links to the most useful databases and resources for researching Linguistics. Use the tabs to navigate through the pages of this guide.
- Find Articles - search through online databases to find articles on the study of language and linguistics
- Books and Ebooks - search online catalogs to find books on languages and linguistics
- Encyclopedias - major linguistics encyclopedias and reference works
- Dissertations - excellent sources for detailed studies of languages
- E-Journals - online linguistics journals
- Web Resources - important linguistics web sites
- In the News & New Books
Image: Building of the Tower of Babel- Master of the Duke of Bedford