Information, tools, and resources specifically for Atmospheric Sciences graduate students.
Last Updated: Nov 27, 2012
Photo by Curtis Cronn
|This guide points you to important starting points as you become familiar with the UW Libraries, conduct research,
- Prepare - prepare to research, write, and publish
- Research - key starting points for research, and services for accessing materials
- Stay current - tools for current awareness in your field
- Work smart - study spaces and technology
- Organize, write & cite - tools for saving, organizing, and sharing your research materials
- Ask & learn - ask your librarian, brush up on your skills, and learn at workshops.