Last Updated: Jun 24, 2014
Image: Millaut Viaduct
Civil and Environmental Engineers plan, design, construct, and manage the essential facilities and structures that are all around us.
This guide provides links and advice for using article databases, journals, catalogs, reference books, and web sites for doing research in Civil and Environmental Engineering.
Click on a link below for more information about finding:
- Articles - search for articles and conference papers in Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- E-Journals- read online journals in Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- Books & E-Books- how to find books & e-books in Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- Conference Proceedings- help finding conference proceedings.
- Technical Reports- about technical reports and help finding them.
- Standards- about industry standards or specifications and help finding them.
- Dissertations & Theses- help locating dissertations & theses.
- Staying Current - how to set up table of contents and search alerts in your research area.