What's in the Guide
Welcome to the Bioengineering Research Guide. This subject guide provides access to recommended research resources for Bioengineering, including links to the most useful databases and sources.
The Biomedical Sciences Toolkit, a UW Health Sciences Library subject guide, provides a compilation of resources in support of all Biomedical Sciences departments and areas of biomedical research, including Bioengineering.
Use the tabs to navigate through the pages of this guide.
- Find Articles & Conference Papers - main databases for finding Bioengineering research papers, articles & conference papers
- Find Books & E-Books - how to find books and E-books
- Find E-Journals - find and read online journals
- Technical Reports - technical reports and how to find them
- Materials Properties - resources for finding materials properties information
- Standards - find industry standards or specifications (e.g. ANSI, ASTM, IEEE, ISO, etc.)
- Patents - find patents and information about patent searching
- Managing Citations & Citation Guides - find citation style guides, citation management tools, writing/grammar guides and links to UW writing centers
- Data Resources - information and resources for finding, visualizing and managing data
- Biomedical Sciences Toolkit - recommended resources & research strategies for the biomedical sciences (including Bioengineering): databases, e-journals, e-books, lab protocols, funding & collaboration resources, tools for locating & managing references & research data
For subject guides in other areas of study, see the complete list here.