What's in the Guide
Use the tabs above or links below to locate resources pertinent to the study of British literature, history, and culture. If you have questions about research methodology or specific resources for a research project, please contact Faye directly or use the "Ask Us" options above for assistance.
- Encyclopedias & Dictionaries - specialized reference resources for the study of 18th Century British literature, history and culture.
- Finding Books - resources for finding books published during the 18th Century and scholarly works about the 18th Century.
- Finding Scholarly Journal Articles - resources for locating scholarship on 18th Century literature and British history.
- Finding Primary Sources - resources for finding journals, magazines, newspapers, and books published in the U.K. from the 1700s through early 20th Century.
- Citation Guides - citation style guides and citation management tools, including the MLA Style guide.
- More English Resources - resources pertinent to the study of British and American literature, other literatures written in English, and the English language.